Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shelves

I've been hunting for a bookshelf to go in Sarah's room, keeping my eye on the 'bay of evil' (ebay)! Here's what I won,
and here's its makeover (I got a comment from Caleb today- saying it looks lovely):
What's more- we got a free treadmill out of it!! An old, one, but nonetheless, a treadmill that makes you sweat... When I went to pick up my bookshelf, the seller was having a garage sale, and I'd noticed the treadmill, but didn't really look at it properly. A few days later, I wondered if it had sold, so I phoned to ask, and they said we could have it! I think the kids have possibly put it to more use than Steve and I so far, but we have given it a workout too...

And one more pic- Sarah in a hide 'n' seek game on one of the compactus shelves.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ah Angela, you did a super job! Looking just lovely. Would love to see some pictures of it all together with that beautiful little neice of mine right in the middle:)