Sunday, March 29, 2009

The things kids do and say

Here's some snippets from our 3 this week:


  • Tim: It was supposed to be lights out upstairs in the bedroom domain, but I spied a light on again, and went to investigate. It was coming from the toilet, again, so I poked my head around the door to growl at the occupier to get back to bed. When I poked my head in, I was met by an open book in front of him, and to my surprise- he was reading "Business by the Book"!! It kind of knocked the wind out of my growl, the funny side of it. A 6 year old getting into business principles, hmmm, wonder what plans he has... A good book, by the way. Perhaps you'll get a review of it on Tim's blog?!!
  • Quote from Caleb:

(out of the blue while I was tidying my room) "Do your thoughts go with you everywhere you go?" Well, maybe we sometimes wish we could get a break from our thoughts going wild in our head, but, I'm afraid they do tend to stay in that head and hitch a ride with your body, yes! Although, you could say they come out when you speak/pray or write them down... In that case, you could leave them behind :)


  • Sarah:

Lesson from Sarah for the week- never stand on the side of a shopping trolley.!They have an uncanny habit of tipping over- on top of you, full of fruit and veg!! Yes, that's what happened a couple days ago, when I was turned to bag something up. A staff member and friendly lady rushed to help pick it up off her quickly. The hospital gave her the 'o.k', and she only had a few small bruises to show for it, but I'm thankful it wasn't worse :)

No comments: