Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday/party ideas

Thanks Judy for letting me photograph your creation! This was served at a birthday party I went to this afternoon, and looked rather cute. Just thought to get a photo of the last remaining one on the plate before it dissappeared. Simply made with a pink iced biscuit (don't remember the name), a marshmallow, half a musk lifesaver and a freckle. Cut a slice off the marshmallow to let the stickiness hold the freckle on. Poke two slits in the marshmallow with a knife to stick the lifesaver into, and 'glue' the marshmallow down with icing. There you go :)

And if you need an idea for a gift for anyone who likes to make cards, or who you might inspire to make cards- some "card candy". Don't eat them all at once, I was tempted to use them myself! I used up my spare stamped pictures and punched shapes to make these ready-to-go embellishments.

1 comment:

evonne said...

Oh Angela, La-ti-da!! They look most delightful.