Now that school is back, I'm attempting to add a few more activities to my stash for the younger two to busy themselves with for the morning. I found this idea in a book from the library- "350+ Free Activities for Toddlers" by Trish Kuffner. Not just for toddlers- Caleb spent the most time pretending with the rellies! Sarah liked to try and say their names- Owen is popular with her! I just printed off photos I had (and stole from blogs) then laminated them. Caleb and Sarah helped sticky tape the sticks to the back. Makes the rellies not seem so far away now!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
People puppets
Now that school is back, I'm attempting to add a few more activities to my stash for the younger two to busy themselves with for the morning. I found this idea in a book from the library- "350+ Free Activities for Toddlers" by Trish Kuffner. Not just for toddlers- Caleb spent the most time pretending with the rellies! Sarah liked to try and say their names- Owen is popular with her! I just printed off photos I had (and stole from blogs) then laminated them. Caleb and Sarah helped sticky tape the sticks to the back. Makes the rellies not seem so far away now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Angela - what a great idea! I've borrowed that book a number of times and never seen that in there.
So which of those faces gets to play the evil wicked one in the role plays??
THanks for sharing!
Ah they look great - might pinch the idea around here... I think Rosa and Owen would have a blast... perhaps I can pinch your blog photos just to get you back:)
I rekon Owen's puppet is the one that tickles toes! (Sarah got the giggles when he did that)
Post a Comment