Almost every day this past week or so, Sarah has asked me to read her "bubber guck" book at naptime. This morning it was very cute to see her reading the same book to her "bubby" while playing :)
Oh La-ti-da Angela, your new blog design is very "angela" I couldn't have chosen a more appropriate background-blue and flowery-with that elegant touch...
I am a trainee mum with two brotherly boys and two little missies. We have recently begun our homeschooling journey, with wonderful support from the principal.
3 comments:
Oh La-ti-da Angela,
your new blog design is very "angela" I couldn't have chosen a more appropriate background-blue and flowery-with that elegant touch...
Yes, the previous one felt a bit lacking and tacky. Owing to your lovely template, I did a search for a new one...
trying to see if somehow I can add a comment...
what a smoochy little Sarah!
ah, kiss those cheeks for Aunty please!
Post a Comment