Saturday, October 18, 2008

While the cat's away...

Steve has been freezing away this past week, while I held the fort up at home. I thought I'd take the opportunity to get in and do some decluttering of the study. Feels great to have it all tidy and some spare room in the filing cabinets for school paperwork. While I had the tidying bug- I made a crafty little do-dad. The humble, discarded glad wrap roll covered in scrapbooking paper got a new life as a simple hider of ugly long electric cords/wires!


I also got to try out my new Stampin Up! stamp.

While we eagerly got through the last afternoon before Steve's return, all 3 kids and I busied ourselves making him a collage "Welcome home" sign. The bed was a bit crowded this morning as the kids all joined us when they awoke to give dad some cuddles- we all missed him.

No comments: