
I was sitting reading while 2 kids slept after lunch and the other busily occupied, when I was interrupted by Sarah waking early from her nap. So... not wanting to give up my time ;) I let her play in the room near me while I continued on reading. Well, she sure kept her little girly self busy all right. She brought in a rather large teddy, her nappy change mat, brush, powder, nappy, blanket and clothes for teddy. Then she set about caring for teddy - using all of the above, and carefully laying teddy on the mat and arranging the blanket on top of him all nice and stretched out flat. She was at it for quite a long time- it amazed me how much she was hustling about doing all that. What a girl- she seems to love looking after her dolls and such. Here she is with the teddy (but on another occasion)...

No comments:
Post a Comment