
I woke up this morning to see a red rose in a vase on our dresser! What a lovely start to the day - thankyou my thoughtful beloved :) And then there was another vase at the breakfast table, complete with the table set and breakfast ready to sit down to, and yet some more roses on the kitchen bench. My goodness, I've been spoilt! Steve woke up early to prepare it all.... I was also given more of "mummy's lego". Better explain. Recently, Tim has been pouring over his lego catalogue and saying he wants to get every item in the whole set. I told him about how I like to collect Willow Tree figurines (as per the photo behind the Ang's Antics header) just like he likes collecting lego, but that you have to perhaps just choose a few of your favourites and be happy with those rather than feeling the need to have them all. So I now refer to them as "mummy's lego".

No comments:
Post a Comment