Sunday, April 18, 2010
You can find long lost friends on Facebook. And you can also 'bump' into people you knew of from ages ago that you had forgotten about. People that weren't your friends as such at the time, but you did know their name and a little about them, their reputation etc. You see someone's photo and instantly think of what they were like when you knew them ages ago. Made me wonder what comes to mind when others think of me, and then I wondered just how many people there would be if I listed all those I have ever known of at least by name over the years in all the places I've lived. What kind of impression do I leave on others? A bit of a challenge to recognise that your life can actually have an influence on quite a lot of people - and to make every encounter count for Him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment