Tuesday, June 7, 2011

look alike?!



Just had to laugh;
the boys have been into "The Adventures of Tin Tin" DVD. Our next visit to the library, they were delighted to find a generous stock of the Tin Tin comic books. Back at home, I noticed little Caleb had put gel in his hair to scoop it up at the front to look like Tin Tin!!! Here he is reading with his hairdo! LOL! Later I heard the boys discussing the shape of the flick and Tim reckoned Caleb's looked like a car ramp!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

love the car ramp! Love the boy behind the car ramp:) Tin Tin just kind of gets boys hooked:) Watch out - next they'll be exclaiming "blistering barnacles!" when they stub their toe:)

evonne said...

Sami already says, "Blistering Barnacles" -makes me laugh every time... but at least they are lovin' a good mystery-taken after their mother...a boy's version of Nancy Drew perhaps

Ang Pang said...

ha ha they already say "blistering barnacles"! And lately - "miserable nappy" which I'm not sure of the origin yet???!!