


What do you do when the book you are reading is so captivating, but at the same time you don't want to miss out on what little brother is up to? Do them both at the same time, of course!! Tim has recently been enjoying reading my old "Spindles" books series. Caleb ends up going off to play on his own or with Sarah whenever Tim disappears into his book. This time I spotted Tim, slowly walking outside as he continued reading, and heading to where Caleb and Sarah were playing to try and get the best of both worlds!! Caught him on camera too, which he noticed out of the corner of his eye and put his hand out in protest :)

1 comment:
ah, so you have been posting but unfortunately the link I have on my blog to yours doesn't update photos correctly so leaves me thinking there is no new post...
Anyway, good to hear you are settling in to your rural life;) just need a few sheep, a cow, pigs, chooks... :) We have no need for chooks as I run around like one after kids:) :) Love you all!
Sharon
Post a Comment