
And this year, the cake was easy, not only because I just made a number 8 covered in lollies, but the 2 boys did a great job of icing and decorating it while I just assisted this time.
Small things are what end up being the favourites in terms of gifts sometimes. Tim spent a lot of his day firing foam darts around the place with his cheap little shooter from the 3 other kids.
Making the most of our new yard, and the palm fronds around the place, we (well, mostly Steve and I really) made a 'cubby' under a tree with some low branches. However, the kids say they'd like a door, just to make a challenge for us, so will see what happens...
I think what probably ended up being the real highlight of the day though, was my mistake!! At bathtime- they each got to use the spa bath. And without thinking, I put in some bubble bath ;) Well- a picture says a thousand words- here is the results.... there were many laughs and exclamations coming from the bathroom - the kids thought it was just the best!
Just like our Tim- full of energy and bubbly excitement and enthusiasm....

2 comments:
Looks like he had a great day ... also so glad to see you're settled in ... and looks like loving it!
Hi there Kylie! Didn't realise you had a blog, so just checked it out :) Am hoping to come to next Activity day so see you there? Has the hospital/Dr told you how to minimise your scarring?
Post a Comment