Saturday, January 16, 2010

CGML


What's CGML? The initials of my niece, of course! She invited us to celebrate her 21st birthday with a party where we were asked to dress up as something beginning with one of her initials... That gave us some scope at least, being as there were 4 letters to choose from :) Here's what we came up with; Crocodile Hunter, Caleb (the Israelite), Ladybug x 2 (I had to convince the boys that there were yellow ladybugs too) and Master Chef. Sorry- I didn't get a photo of Steve, but he was a Couch potato with his remote in hand and wearing an authentic sling! If you missed that news- Steve fractured his arm whilst showing the boys how (not) to do a jump on their new
scooters!!
We also spent some time with Steve's parents- and introduced them to Bethany. The kids had fun hooning around on Grandma's motorised scooter. After riding on it, Sarah asked where the scooter was (we had talked about seeing Grandma's scooter) - she'd had in mind a scooter like her own! No, I think Grandma might pass on riding that type now :)


No comments: