I had such a chuckle to myself yesterday... Tim is keen to use his pocket money to save up for some lego. He checked how much he needed to buy it- $29.78. Then he was asking me what jobs he could do around the house to earn some money. We usually just give pocket money for "extra" jobs to what's usually just expected/everyday jobs. I said I couldn't think of any at the time. But, our Tim, being keen and ingenious/resourceful, tee hee, thought of doing a trusty Google search! After all- that's the source of all information isn't it?? I didn't realise till later when I came to the computer and found his search results (Just as well we have 'Safe eyes' on)
This is what he entered into the search field - 'kids jobs for $29.78' !!!!
Haha, thought it was just so funny/cute!
1 comment:
That's pretty clever!
Post a Comment