I made up a couple skirts for Sarah this week. I found the instructions here, and thought I'd make them just using scraps of fabric I already had on hand. Here's the two versions I came up with. Nice 'n' easy to make! The second one reminded me of the Raggedy Ann look!
I've also been sewing for Sarah's doll-to-be. As she loves to put her nappies on her dolls and teddies, I thought I'd make up some cloth nappies for the doll we'll give her for her birthday next week. Then I made a change mat and a skirt and top too. Steve teased that I was having just as much, if not more fun making them, as Sarah will have playing with them! Possibly true :) Let me know if you come across a doll clothes pattern for the Little Baby Born.

I've also been sewing for Sarah's doll-to-be. As she loves to put her nappies on her dolls and teddies, I thought I'd make up some cloth nappies for the doll we'll give her for her birthday next week. Then I made a change mat and a skirt and top too. Steve teased that I was having just as much, if not more fun making them, as Sarah will have playing with them! Possibly true :) Let me know if you come across a doll clothes pattern for the Little Baby Born.

2 comments:
those little nappies look great. I am making Milly dolls clothes for christmas, thanks for the ideas!
Lizzie Saunders
heh- Lizzie- do you have a blog too? Can I get the link?
Post a Comment