Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm back!



Well, I'm back .... to blog a smattering of photos from the last couple of months.....


Bethany enjoying her new rocking horse on Christmas day. It came in handy that her birthday was about a month before Christmas. This was planned as a birthday gift, but we needed more time, so it became a Christmas gift instead- Steve made it and I did the painting
.

Some water play on Christmas day arvo. Thanks for the water slide, Rachael, and it was put to good use :)


During the holidays, I took the two boys out for several hours. They go

t to choose a few rides at a park- first time on dodgem cars and they had a ball.

Sarah now rides without trainer wheels
fun in the spa on our 2 nights away as a family at a tourist park before Christmas

I think most of the time was spent in the water....




Steve took the two boys camping on his holidays. Poor Steve- it ended up being 2 very hot and humid days, but they had a great time fishing, swimming, and the excitement of Caleb getting stung by a jelly fish.





We stayed with Steve's Dad for New Years Eve weekend. He'd even made a fresh batch of scones for us the morning we arrived, and delicious at that!

some sweet cuddles for grandad - they both appreciated it







A special shopping trip - just Sarah and Steve- and enjoying a drink at the coffee shop
painting on a hot day
careful colouring in by B
This is how Steve found Bethany asleep - in her doll bed!!!
Sarah's first day of "ABCs"
I let the kids paint their wooden school chairs. Sarah chose pink & white stripes for hers, so the slats of the chair simplified that. Here's Caleb's camouflage chair. He helped with the base coat, but soon found it's actually a little difficult to spray a spraycan! I used a stencil and was happy with how it turned out considering we just used what leftover colours we already had on hand! Caleb was pleased with the result and asked if I could make him a matching desk! We'll see....

No comments: