Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fathers

We got to enjoy Father's Day this year with Steve's Dad. The kids lovingly (and lickingly!) made him some choc covered ginger. Wonder how long it will take to deplete being as he actually had a supply already! I put my new Thermomix to use and made some homemade marmalade for him, again discovering once we got there, that he has a reasonable supply of jams etc too! Oh, well, he's obviously being looked after.

I came across the idea for this card while googling something else and knew Steve would appreciate it;
front
inside;
Thanks to my lil sis who I learnt a simple method of 'screenprinting' from, here's two recent projects I've done; one for my own Dad

and one for my dear husband :) That's his new toy he's holding by the way.
Sarah's trophy for Steve- just two styrofoam cups glued and masking taped together onto a box and painted up.

No comments: