Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It pays to survey

Woo hoo! Yesterday I got an email notifying me that I was one of 5 survey competition winners and had won a $100 WISH gift card. It was for your best suggestion for improving Woolworths supermarkets. I suggested they have a few computer touchscreens in store where you can type in the item you're hunting for and it will let you know what aisle number it's in. I typically buy mostly the same stuff and know where it all is, but every now and then just can't find that one little thing- like toothpicks or sesame seeds! So, there you go, I won something!! Now to decide what to spend the voucher on.... (can be used at Big W and Dick Smith too).

My win seems to have spurred the boys on to enter other competitions - i.e Lego ones. I guess they figure- if my mum can win- we can too ! ;)

No comments: