Saturday, November 6, 2010
Cards, books and Toads
Sshh- don't tell Baby B- this is her birthday card I made today. I surprised myself that I had a creative moment (I don't seem to get time to stop and think creatively too much these days) and was able to come up with something I was pleased with...
This photo is a bit overdue- Caleb's birthday card from a few months ago.
I smiled to myself to see this; BOTH boys being bookworms together now....
Steve and I woke up the other day and heard all 3 big kids outside playing :( Aaagh- what where they doing outside at that time of morning? Playing in the dirt with toads (of course)!! By the end of the day- they'd dug a "home/cave" for them. They let the toads jump around- scooped them up in a shovel to put them somewhere else, then when they'd finished, just secured them all up in the upturned crate looking box! Toads are such docile animals, they don't seem to jump for their life the second the lid is taken off. They were a short lived pet however; Steve quietly let them escape so he could continue lifting up pavers nearby for the yard work we're doing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the Baby B card--the different layers of colour and texture really work well together.
Post a Comment