Monday, October 4, 2010

Holidays

Back to school again now, but here's some pics of our time off.... A bit of a bleak, rainy 2 weeks actually, but there were some dry patches to get outdoors.B looking comfy with Uncle S. He enjoyed spoiling the kids with lots of time playing with them (& lollies).
Pink (glittered) playdough- just what delights Sarah
Putting together a model boat. MUCH more suited for kids than the Doulos done some time ago!
Bethany's first spa bath on my birthday
Here's a quote from Sarah while my lil brother was with us;
Sarah in a serious tone to Sam: "Do you have any kids?"
"When are you going to have kids?"...... "Eight minutes?" !!!!!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

oh, so glad that boat kept some boys busy (hopefully having fun)! We are yet to finish the one I bought Josh.

I always just love having photos! I love those kiddies too!

Aunty Sharon