Being as I downloaded some photos off the camera, it was a good time to blog I suppose... Our decorator Tim found various places around the house to drape in pink ribbon for Mother's Day just past. Then he recycled/reused it afterwards to make this "seaweed skirt" as he called it!!! Not sure of the colour Tim, but good work with the sticky tape! He seems to enjoy coming up with ideas to decorate the place- he also recently took scissors to some palms :( and then arranged them on the window with sticky tape...

Caleb as goalie in a soccer game a few weeks ago. He surprised us by literally
racing off the field when he missed stopping the other team's goal getting in. He loves soccer and wants to be there but seems to freeze up a bit when amongst all the kids for games. But with some incentives over the last couple weeks, he's actually joined in well and raced around
on field. Slowly, slowly, he is only 4 still.

This is what I came upon when checking on Sarah one afternoon to see if she'd woken from her nap... She'd gone into the boy's room and gathered all Tim's Sagala gear (shirt, shorts, sash and boots) and had got as far as putting the shirt on. When I stepped into the room, she startled a bit as though she'd been caught and said something about "going to Sagala". She goes with Steve to drop Tim off there, and has taken a fancy to wanting to go herself, often asking about it. I'm afraid that's a few years away yet little girl, but it was very cute.

P.S How did you like Sarah's outfit in the previous post??!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment